Custom Taekwondo Medals
Taekwondo is one of the formal events in the modern Olympic Games. It mainly uses hands and feet to fight and fight. Taekwondo originated from the Korean Peninsula. It was evolved from Tae hee and Hualang Dao in the Three Kingdoms period of Korea. It is a popular skill in South Korea. Taekwondo is a Korean martial art developed through East Asian culture. It is based on the martial spirit of “starting with rites and finally rites”.
Taekwondo medal system
The organization of Taekwondo in the world is mainly divided into two systems: International Taekwondo alliance and World Taekwondo alliance. The Olympic Games adopt the World Taekwondo system. Taekwondo was a demonstration sport at the 1988 Olympic Games. It began to be a trial sport at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. It was not until the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games that taekwondo became a formal event for athletes to win medals.
Technical characteristics of Taekwondo
1. Leg technique is the main method, with both fists and feet.
2. Emphasize breathing and voice.
3. The movement pursues speed, strength and effect, and takes breaking as the means to test the power.
4. Make hard with simple methods: influenced by the spirit of Taekwondo, athletes usually hit straight in the competition.
5. From the beginning to the end, both inside and outside: in any situation, taekwondo practitioners always treat each other with courtesy.
How can you get a medal?
As long as you have good physical conditions, strong leg muscles, and skills, steady movements, changeable leg techniques, psychological stability, attack and defense, then come to participate in his gold medal competition, we will customize exquisite Taekwondo medals for you. You won’t be disappointed to choose our medal. We are a famous medal factory. And free for you to design a variety of shapes and materials of medals, good quality, a large number.